CUNA grants a subscribing credit union a nontransferable right to make the contents of Anytime Adviser available to its members exclusively via its Web site.
CUNA offers hot links to other Web sites from Anytime Adviser as a service to subscribers. CUNA does not endorse, approve, or control these external Internet Web sites (or any specific commercial product or service their pages mention), or guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, timeliness, or correct sequencing of information their pages contain.
Members may download Anytime Adviser contents only for personal noncommercial use. All other rights reserved.
Address mail to:
P.O. Box 431
Madison, WI 53701-0431
The fax number is 608-231-4370
The electronic address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Address subscription-related correspondence to Anytime Adviser, P.O. Box 461, Annapolis Junction, MD 20701-0461; 800-348-3646.
© 2003 - 2015 Credit Union National Association Inc.
1. Site traffic Records: CUNA collects information on domain names and dates and times of web site visits. This information allows us to track web site use, measure site traffic, and improve site navigation and information so visitors will find it more helpful and informative. The information is used solely for these analytical purposes and is discarded after use.
Visitor site Traffic information is NEVER sold, given, or disclosed to third parties.
2. Cookies: CUNA does not use "cookies" at this web site to collect information about returning visitors. A "cookie" is a record of each visitor's point of origin on the Internet.
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure: CUNA will only send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested (these companies do not have the right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
4. On-line Registration: Secure Server Software encrypts information when you submit it. With the exception of the usage described above, this information is NEVER sold, given, or disclosed to third parties.
5. Disclaimer: Any vendor or merchant or other web site you visit by a link from this site is solely the responsibility of the vendor, merchant, or other party providing the site. Any transactions which you enter into with a vendor, merchant or other party listed in this site or linked from this site are solely between you and that vendor, merchant or other party; no other web site provider or organization has any responsibility for them. If you use a credit card for a purchase from a vendor, merchant or other party and later have problems with what you purchased, you may have charge-back rights. For more information, contact the financial institution that issued the card you used.
The information contained on any site to which you link from this site is solely the responsibility of the provider of that web site.
6. E-mail: CUNA may use feedback information from visitors to respond to inquiries, comments, or suggestions.
E-mail information is NEVER sold, given, or disclosed to third parties.